Tuesday 2 April 2013

"My Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Finally Replaced


After all the furore of "my oga at the top", Mr Obafaiye Shem has been replaced with Mr Adesuyi Clement. The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has changed the commandant of the Lagos command, after Mr Obafaiye Shem's interview with Channels TV that brought my "oga at the top" to the front burner of all media. To date, it was and still the most popular phrase in Nigeria and amongst Nigerians in diaspora. T-Shirts were made and worn by all and sundry.

I hope the lesson has been learnt to get prepared for interviews and learn a little bit about diplomacy. The Public Relations department of every organisation should be involved in preparing "ogas" for interviews. 

I need to get away from here now, before my "oga at the top" says something contrary to what I'm saying now.

No comments:

Post a Comment