Saturday 20 April 2013

Acting Does Not Excite Me Anymore - Everyday People Actress Tolani Akintunde


This is an excerpt from an in terview she granted Punch
 
Tolani Akintunde hit the Nigerian screens as a star on the popular television series, Everyday People. Currently residing in London, she told Saturday Beats in a chat via Blackberry Messenger that she would not want to earn a living as an actress. While she starred in that soap opera, Tolani had a shop in Ikeja, Lagos. But she dumped everything and relocated to London.

The mother of one stated that she would rather face her career in journalism. “I don’t live in Nigeria anymore and even if l do, l wouldn’t want to earn a living as an actress. I’m a professional journalist. Acting was just something that came my way. It’s not in my career plan. At the moment, I do freelance journalism as well as business.” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment