Wednesday 24 April 2013

My Big Buttocks Is God Given And Fetch Me Money - Nollywood Veteran Iyabo Oko


This is an excerpt from the interview she granted City People in celebration of her 40 years on stage.

How about your buttocks? (What a question)
It is a God-given material from above. It's not something you can cover with wrapper and if you do, it will surely show up. I am not the first person to have such huge buttocks in the industry but God purposely made mine and that's why many keep eyeing it. They are eyeing it and it brings money for me and I pray that it should not perish. I really love the shape because many thought as old as I am, the stuff should go out of shape. If I shake to the right or left, it goes to the direction I want.


How does your buttocks bring money?
What I mean is that, many producers will tell me that they want me to catwalk and shake the buttocks. And I will bill them and I get paid. Producers demand for it to sell their movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment