Wednesday 10 April 2013

Driver Rapes 15 Year Old Housemaid - Blames The Devil


What a story because the girl was locked out by her employer (which is bad enough), instead of helping her, all you could do is rape the girl to the point that she bled for two days. That one na ordinary rape, hope this was not a ritualistic rape? You now claim to be a devout Christian and you don't know she was underage (what has that got to do with rape), the only thing you could do for somebody in need is to rape her.


“I have three children, including a daughter. I would never have touched that girl if I knew she was 15. I am a devout Christian and I am a responsible man. The devil preyed on my weakness and I promise never to do such again,” he said.

I really pity this man since it was the devil's handiwork, I will suggest he goes to prison for a very lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time, so that the devil will not be able to prey on his weakness again, abi is that not good?

For more

No comments:

Post a Comment