Thursday 4 April 2013

22 Year Old Student Stage Her Own Funeral So As To Enjoy It While She's Still Alive


That's so absurd, staging one's funeral while alive. There are somethings she will miss though, those that will come there pretending to cry while they are rejoicing.

A Chinese student has stunned family and friends by holding her own funeral while she's alive to see 'what people think of her' and to 'enjoy it'. Zeng Jia paid for a full service along with flowers, photographers that was attended by mourners who walked past her while she was in a coffin. The 22-year-old spent an hour lying in the casket with a Hello Kitty doll on her chest before getting up to join in at her own wake.








Zeng said: "It struck me that people spend all that time and effort on someone when they are gone and they cannot appreciate it. Zeng, giving a speech at her wake said, "I wanted to see what people would think of me so I decided to hold my funeral while I could enjoy it." She added: "Experiencing death has made me appreciate life more keenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment